Following on from yesterdays post….the key ingredient to our new Anti ageing Black cumin & Pumpkin seed facial oil………… is Black cumin Seed (surprise)!
The nutrient rich Black cumin seed oil also known as Nigella sativa these amazing seeds from southwest Asia can be referred to by many names:
- Black cumin
- Black caraway
- Black seed
- Black sesame
- Onion seed
- Roman coriander
Super Nutrients in Black Cumin Seed for Beautiful Skin
* Omega 3 acids – Hydrates, moisturizes & lubricates skin. Promotes supple, soft and smooth skin. Heals parched & chapped skin.
* B-Vitamins – For younger-looking skin. Increases production of ceramides and fatty acids. Boosts skin’s hydration. Reduces inflammation.
* Vitamin C – Provides sun protection. Stimulates collagen synthesis. Improves skin tone & texture. Reduces the appearance of dark spots. Delays fine lines & wrinkles.
* Zinc – Fights acne. Treats minor skin irritations and infections. Treats dry itchy and flaky skin.
* Calcium – Provide anti aging skin benefits. Enhances skin cancer protection. Anti oxidant protection from UV damage. Maintains lipid barrier function. Boost cells renewal.
* Potassium – Promotes healthy hydrated & moisturized skin.
Why Black Seed Oil is So Good for Skin ?
Now that we know the nutrients in black seed oil that promote beautiful glowing skin, let’s see just a few of the properties of black seed oil that makes it so good for skin:
1. Antibacterial. One of the reasons why black seed is so good in treating acne is its potent antibacterial properties. Black seed oil contains not only antibacterial properties but also antiseptic, anti-fungal an antimicrobial properties that are known to kill all sorts of germs. It is also effective in fighting dandruff and skin and scalp infection.
2. Anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory properties of black seed oil will help reduce inflammation, swelling and puffiness in the skin caused by acne, inflammatory skin conditions and other factors.
3. Anti Aging. Black seed oil is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that are the number one anti aging agents. Antioxidants are known to fight off free radicals that can destroy the skin’s cellular degradation by stealing oxygen from healthy skin cells, thereby causing them to become lifeless and withered. This eventually leads to the formation of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
BRAND NEW ANTI – AGEING FACIAL OIL
30ml – £19.99
50ml – £25.00
100ml – £31.99
To purchase a bottle of our new Anti ageing facial oil, follow the link www.organically-you.com
Lots of love